Although the Continuing Professional Development (CPD) training for qualified therapists is not currently running, when it re-starts it will require that all therapists have completed the following training:
-1 x Lucid Dreaming weekend workshop
-1 x Lucid Dreaming intensive retreat (3 or 4-day sleepovers)
-1 x 7 Week online lucid dreaming course
-5 x Fully lucid dreams
Some of the key topics that the CPD training will cover:
- Full in-depth training in how to offer lucid dreaming techniques in 1-on-1 settings and to small groups (this will make up 70% of the course)
- Role play scenarios to test out and practice our skills with each other.
- Each participant presents a 15 minute TED talk style talk to the group on a lucid dream topic.
- Guest teachers including qualified psychotherapists will give presentations on safeguarding and how to implement lucid dreaming skills into ones practice.
- Learning modules include: lucid dreaming, guiding hypnagogic mindfulness sessions, nightmares, insomnia, sleep hygiene and other frequently presented conditions and how to help clients with these.
This CPD training meets the CPD requirements of British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy.
In 2019 I ran my first ever Continuing Professional Development (CPD) training with a group of qualified psychotherapists, mindfulness teachers, psychologists, hypnotherapists, health care professionals and educators.
Then in 2023 I ran another 100 hour training under the title: Lucid Dream Facilitator Training again aimed at therapists, health care professionals and meditation teachers.
All the graduates features below have completed over 100 hours of training with me and I am happy to personally recommend them all. They have a diverse range of skills between them but the unifying theme is that they are all trained in how to share and facilitate lucid dreaming with clients and small groups
Please check out their work and feel free to get in contact directly with them through the links below.