Dreams of Awakening
“I recommend this book to anyone who wishes to lead a more awakened life.” – Lama Yeshe Rinpoche
Dreams of Awakening is an exciting exploration of lucid dreaming theory and practice within both Western and Tibetan Buddhist contexts. It is based on over 13 years of personal practice and the hundreds of lucid dreaming workshops which Charlie has taught around the world in venues as diverse as Buddhist temples and dance-music festivals. Using a three-part structure of Ground, Path and Germination, the reader is given a solid grounding in:
- the history and benefits of lucid dreaming and Tibetan dream yoga
- cutting edge scientific research on how we sleep and dream
- lucid dreaming techniques and practices
- the investigation of prophetic dreams, lucid living, out of body experiences and quantum dreaming
- Mindfulness of Dream & Sleep,the innovative new approach to lucidity training which the author co-created.
The fundamental aims of Dreams of Awakening are to make the 30 years we spend asleep more meaningful and to teach people how to lucid dream their way to psychological and spiritual growth – awakening them to their true potential.