Lucid Dreaming CPD Training for Therapists
This Continuing Professional Development (CPD) training will be open to all qualified (or currently in training) psychotherapists, mindfulness teachers, psychologists, hypnotherapists, health care professionals, educators and therapists.
To be eligible for this training you MUST have completed the Level 1 Certification (for more info CLICK HERE)
For a full explanation of the CPD training see the video below:
Some of the key topics that the CPD training will cover:
- Full in-depth training in how to offer lucid dreaming techniques in 1-on-1 settings and to small groups (this will make up 70% of the course)
- Role play scenarios to test out and practice our skills with each other.
- Each participant presents a 15 minute TED talk style talk to the group on a lucid dream topic.
- Guest teachers including qualified psychotherapists will give presentations on safeguarding and how to implement lucid dreaming skills into ones practice.
- Learning modules include: lucid dreaming, guiding hypnagogic mindfulness sessions, nightmares, insomnia, sleep hygiene and other frequently presented conditions and how to help clients with these.
This CPD training meets the CPD requirements of British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP).
- 10am-6pm Friday 6th Sept- Sunday 8th 2019 and Friday 15th Nov to Sunday 17th 2019.
- 3 online webinars and 1 personal skype session with Charlie.
- Central London venue (Hello Love Studio)
- 45 hours of CPD training (taking the total up to 100 hours including the Level 1 training)
- Learning and prep work to be done between the two long weekends
- Cost: £1350 early bird (until March 7th 2019) then £1650 full price, both options payable in installments (first installment is non-refundable deposit). Cost includes 45 hours of training, all materials and CPD certificate
To book your place, or if you have any questions, please e mail Charlie at firstname.lastname@example.org